Saturday, October 14, 2006

Can you make it alone? (yes you can)

Three of my favourite Frida songs in no particular order. The list could be endless, there are so many I love.
Next time my Agnetha faves.
Älska mig altid.
First track of Djupa Andetag, the first time I heard a new frida song after so many years. It's sexy and haunting, her voice is husky and velvet like.

The sun will shine again.

I admit, this is not a spectecular song, but the lyrics are heartfelt and very touching. Also the way Frida sings it, I actually had tears in my eyes the first time I heard it.


(I sort of lost my self in photoshop)

Tango i det gröna

And now for something completely different! Fun song, showing Frida's wide range. Lyrics about dishwashers, having five children and a husbund that doesn't want to go to the movies with his wife.