Thursday, August 02, 2007

Am I dreamin’ or is it aLL reaL...

In the recording studio.

After filming one could have a nice and quiet summer. Not. Because now it's time for job number two. Hänt had the opportunity to be there a couple of days when the new album was recorded. Rumours about ABBA being precise are all true, I can assure that.
All four do everything to make it sound perfect. And absolutely perfect are the lyrics only when they sound American.
-Don't forget it has to be a fat "L". It's called Eagle and fly, says Björn stressing the fat "L"s when the song "And I dream I'm an eagle" starts. Don't forget the fat "S" Benny immediately adds. And the fat "K" completes sound engineer Micke .
As a result all start chaotically reading their lines with highly exaggerate letters. It sounded like a marketplace.
Until Agnetha partly serious partly joking, stopped and protested: but then you can't hear we are from Sweden anymore!
The question is of course if this wasn't intended all along...
.
.

Frida and Agnetha see to it the other will pronounce EagLe and Take a chanS on me right.

.

Frida carrying a Dior bag full of American "L"s. Handy!(far fetched I know ;-)

.

and I dream I'm an eagLe ...

.