Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And to go anywhere that I please




Actually it was my 10th time in Sweden. I think. Well it probably was.
Not very ABBA related this stay, because it was a family holiday and my dear husband told me I should pay him 100 kronor for every time I mentioned ABBA- or Frida for that matter. It's not easy to avoid ABBA in Sweden, when you are a hard core fan. Especially Stockholm! Anyway, I did make some sneaky ABBA related photographs. After all they are "living legends".
.
.




My youngest son hides for cover when I take my first picture in Sweden, Arlanda Airport.
.
.

OK, this one needs some explanation. We went to Skansen for the famous Allsång Skansen, even my husband thought it was kind of fun to see Benny in the flesh. See? I had never seen so much people crowded together in my life before ( I know, I'm exaggerating a bit ) and after listening to endless Swedish songs we didn't know and Nanne I really liked a lot but still no Benny WE LEFT. Unforgivable. Bad bad ABBA fan. But the kids were hungry and tired and didn't get all and I thought "oh well", it's only Benny....
.
.

The future ABBA museum, picture taken from Gröna Lund Tivoli.

.

Gröna Lund's Hall of Fame with ABBA (?) They performed there May 30 1975.

.

Hey! These are the famous Name of the game waterfalls at Drottningholm!

.

On the way back with Arlanda Express to the airport I catch a glimpse of the *sigh* Polar Music Studios...