Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My life will never be the same

Money money money, phew, an overworked subject....
.
.
Annifrid Lyngstad who has become one of Sweden's richest girls:
I'm not ashamed of my money
.
.

Frida likes cool clothes and nice things and she can afford it. She got six million crowns when Benny and she had a legal separation*

.

what's richer than one Frida? Two Fridas **

.

Frida loves clothes. She changes often and she likes that. She prefers trousers and soft furs. Like this red fox***

.

singing that song with that other rich girl

.

.

* Frida and Benny had a separation from bed and board in the beginning of 1980.

** She's of course not the richest by far. Look at all those billionaires!

***Yeah, I know this little fox is dead. Or actually those foxes are dead. I bet Frida is burning a candle for him every night. (d'uh)