Monday, December 03, 2007

Pourtant, j’ai bien tenté de résister mais en vain

From the Official Fanclub Magazine nr 93, December 2007
"Frida described the fans as "very faithful" and said that most of the letters she was still getting, some of which amazingly from teenagers, were rather lovely. However, both she and Björn found it difficult to understand what made the fans 'tick' - in some cases for more than 30 years- as neither had had an idol during their teenage years.
"It's peculiar thing that you mean so much to people that you don't even know [...]"
OK, it's official: I'm a freak.
.
.
I've tried, I've really tried. But it's that music, I can't help but listen to it!
.
.

The music and that voice...

.

and that voice....you know what I mean?

.

this one I made only 26 years ago, see, not 30. (not that it proves anything)

.

Now look what you've done. Yes you, with your Swedish wholesomeness and perfect music: you have turned me into a Fan For Live.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaRrRRrrrrrGGrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!