Monday, May 15, 2006

She's a girl with a taste for the world!

I told you she's my fave...
Hey, it's the Flexifrid!


In a pair of daring pants!

Frida: "Right you are."

How I rememeber when I first saw this picture in Bravo. Woohoo Frida topless! Not that shocking actually, I mean thousands of women were walking around topless on the beach, hey even I did, but this was the first time we saw "private parts" (well sort of) of one of the ABBA members.
She probably thought, what the hell, Benny is gone, ABBA will soon be gone, I do whatever I want!

In decent bathingsuit during '79 tour.


Frida: "and then the frog said to the princess..."

As a bookworm myself I have always loved the pictures of Frida reading. What's on her bookshelves? What is she reading?

At that time a lot of "feminist" books like Doris Lessing or Anaïs Nin (very erotic). There are many art books on the shelves by the way. For your information!