Sunday, May 21, 2006

Well who can tell a monkey from a monkey.



Now why is everybody always talking about ABBA's awful dress sense?
This was only about the Waterloo costumes wasn't it?
Maybe the outfit they wore with Ring Ring also counted, but after '75 I would say they were perfectly normal clad popstars.
Bit of glitter and a bit of glam that's all.

And as for their casual clothes: I'm not ashamed to admit that I would consider wearing them today!


Agnetha and Frida in the studio 1977. Frida in sleevless shirt and skirt with floral print. Looks OK.
Agnetha is pregnant so she can wear whatever she wants without people saying "oh she looks awfull/ fat/cheap/sloppy!"


B, F & B in TV show 1977. Nice jacket Benny! Frida looks a bit tidy, women today would at least show some cleavage on TV, but she fine. Björn, well Björn is Björn. Need I say more?

Ah summer in Sweden 1978! Björn wearing his favorite dungarees, thank God we never saw Benny wearing them ;-) Agnetha in very nice top, but trousers to tight, cameltoe alert! Frida fashionable as ever (?) in white overall. Benny, saying "...mmmm, darn good...!" is again very proud of his hairy chest. Trousers ín boots is an fashion item today!


I just luuuurve her overall (1980)! This looks totally cool on her! Colour is very nice too. A+ !!



Frida in pink dungarees 1978. I know they were high fashion in the seventies, everybody had them. And it suits her well, in fact a bin liner would have looked good on her!
It's the cap that bothers me I guess...