Tuesday, May 16, 2006

We're a funny combination.


Delicate stuff!
Agnetha versus Frida.
Are there any other popgroups where fans so fanatically defend their favourite member of the group?
I don't think so. And why?
When I was 14 I was a very big ABBA fan and I loved all four members equally, well one more equally than the other three ;-)
Today it seems that the Agnetha fans and Frida fans are more fanatical than before. And they are not even popstars anymore! That's odd isn't it?
Especially Frida fans feel the need to come up for her idol who was so dramatically "underrated" in the seventies. You know, it was always the blonde one who got more attention and so on. I for one can not stand it when people say Agnetha was the lead singer in ABBA and she was the one who sang all the hits.
AAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!#$%^&*&@



But on the other hand, I think Agnetha is a terrific singer and lets face it she was gorgeous during the ABBA years :-)
And is there a more perfect duo than Agnetha and Frida? I think not.
Those voices together... heaven! Angels! The harmonies!
And they looked great together too. Exactly the same height: 1.72 meters, more or less the same figure, one blonde one dark. One would almost think Björn and Benny picked these women with a purpose!