Saturday, August 12, 2006

Vierzehn-null-sieben-null-drei

My personal ABBA top 10 (for the time being)
*
OK, these are my favorite songs and there's a picture for each song. Not necessarily a photo that was taken at the time of recording or video but just one I think captured the feeling of the song.
So here are numbers 10 to 7...
*
*
*


10. One man, one woman

Personal lyrics, brilliant Frida vocals and very clever harmonies.


9. When I kissed the teacher

Love the intro with that acoustic guitar! Agnetha must have been every teachers dream student, with that voice I mean.

Oh, and I was desperately in love with my English teacher in highschool...sigh...

8. Move on I even like Bjorns corny intro, believe it or not.

But I really, really love this song for it's warmth and the feel good factor it has.

7. Put on your white sombrero


For those who still don't get it: this song is very tongue in cheek and nobody could sing this better than the one and only Anni-Frid Lyngstad. Don't mess with the princess!

Then Agnetha comes along and *wow* the best two singers in harmony ever.